FIPS 201 Related Product or Service Details
|Product Name:||PIV Program Management Services|
|Category:||Project Management / System Integration|
|Supplier:||CGN & Associates|
|Contact Name:||Nancy Draper|
CGN & Associates provides complete Program Management for Emergency Responder Interoperable Credentialing. We bring expertise and professional teams to deliver the full scope of program management and system integration services necessary to achieve full FIPS 201 Interoperability. Specifically, CGN provides:
- Advisory Services (Subject Matter Experts available for consultation),
- Grant Acquisition, RFP Development,
- Program Planning,
- Strategic Assessment,
- Gap Analysis,
- Vendor Coordination/Communication,
- Policy & Procedure,
- Change Management,
- Integration & Execution,
- End-to-End Project Management,
- and related services
CGN & Associates provided Project Management to the State of Illinois for their Emergency Responder Credentialing Program. Illinois is the first state to achieve federal interoperability. CGN is prepared to bring FIPS 201 expertise, lessons learned, and project clarity to your organization.
Experts in the field have concluded that from an enterprise standpoint, investing in the right technology is only about 20% of the solution. Business process framework makes up the remaining 80%. Proper assessment, planning, project management, change management, and project oversight are critical and that is exactly what CGN delivers. With the expertise and experience CGN's team offers, you can be assured that your integration will be successful and will meet the standards as required. We will save you time and money and help you develop an effective, efficient credentialing solution. Call for a consultation and learn how CGN can provide the services you need.
Listen to an overview of the State of Illinois interoperable credential project given by CGN's Dennis Glavin.