You are here:
FIPS 201 White Papers
A terrific assortment of white papers have been produced to assist implementing organizations as they plan, initiate, and implement FIPS 201 credentialing programs. The following page highlights some of the best of these documents. If your organization has produced a FIPS 201-related white paper or if you have a document you would like to suggest for inclusion on this page, please email [email protected].
- Physical Access Control System Migration Options for Using FIPS 201-1 Compliant Credentials, Smart Card Alliance Physical Access Council white paper, September 2007.
- Understanding the product approval process for FIPS 201, Chris Corum, FIPS201.com, September 2007.
- Implementing an HSPD-12 Solution, Electrosoft, July 2007.
- Considerations for the Migration of Existing Physical Access Control Systems to Achieve FIPS 201 Compatibility, Smart Card Alliance Physical Access Council white paper, September 2006.
- FIPS 201 and Physical Access Control: An Overview of the Impact of FIPS 201 on Federal Physical Access Control Systems, Smart Card Alliance Physical Access Council white paper, September 2005.
- Physical Access Control Systems and FIPS 201, Smart Card Alliance Physical Access Council briefing presentation, January 2006.
- Sure PassTM Identity-Access Management Platform End-to-End Solution for HSPD-12/FIPS-201 Compliance, ADT Security Services, Inc., 2006.
- Access Control and FIPS 201 regulations: A white paper for Security professionals, Software House, June 2005.